.: Apreciando o Mundo de Hoje :.
Sometimes I am so worried about doing something that I ended up forgetting one very important thing: to enjoy it. My actual instructor once said that I am perfectionist but I don't agree with him. I try my best, I try not to regret and the last thing that would concern me is about a perfect execution. Sometimes I forget that no matter how much I try it is very important to have fun. Sometimes I fail, sometimes I am scolded and that's life, it's unavoidable. Am I supposed to get mad or to be sad on every step that went wrong? Pay attention to complains? No, I will not be upset about it. I am aware that each lesson is important to lead me to the place that I am now. Sometimes I know that I am heading to the right path, but am I feeling the joy of getting what I want? I mean joy in every little thing, in every breath I waste during day and night. The least I can do is to transform or to get rid of the things that annoys me. I know that I can be a very positive influence, but in the same time, I can be a very negative one. But destroying is easy.
I don't think that I need to proof what I can do to others all the time. I do persevere and try hard sometimes, but that's part of the process of creation. The world is like a spinning wheel. We never know what lies ahead, so we need to be prepared to deal with what is about to come. I need to remind myself to not to hurry and to live the present moment. Time is responsible to put things in their right place. Like Shakespeare would say, the more you struggle, the faster you sink.
I yearn to get what I want. I don't have patience, am I terrible but what can I do? Watch time goes by while getting old? I am controlling myself to give one step at a time and I am about to explode, but oh boy, a day does not have 30 hours. I guess I will try to enjoy while I do the home work and exercise my patience and wait the moment to do what I have to. Life is meant to be fun.
.: Postar um comentário :.