.: Poder da Criação :.
Recently, I have been feeling the need to do something different in order to stimulate my creativity and to experiment. Well, I did discover a lot of neat stuff on WWW and books and I started to plan where to spend time on my vacation. But honestly, I don't want to start doing a bunch of things that will not lead me anywhere. My focus was to gather all these ideas and connect them. There is a reason for me to want to visit new places, not only to enjoy the good moments. It is all related to this goal of mine.
The first step was already given by creating an open window that allows me to publish anything on the web. Not only publishing but tying information altogether. There are still a lot of things that I want to publish and update, it all depends on the priority and the time that I have available to dedicate myself to them. In this journey I discovered many interesting tools. The most useful of them is the Google Reader that makes it possible to create an online personalized magazine with real time feeds from all over the world, such is the power of the web. I even shared the news that I find interesting but I highly recommend the creation of a personalized set of subscriptions.
Still, the flame of creation burns inside of me. I want to use this flame to fly higher and to be challenged by new opportunities. Life is too short to be wasted, there are many living dead dragging people to their coffins. I admit that my flame is not red, it is blue. It is intense and I am glad it is my own. I believe that in the world that we live now we need to constantly reinvent ourselves. There are so many things that died in this country and it is like a burden to us all. But as things die, new opportunities arise. To be able to change is a proof that you are alive.
New relations are being formed all around us. The iPhone, that is much more marketing than innovation itself, joining what people was seeking (including the name Apple) into a product. Madonna that created a new format of business with Live Nation where records sales were doomed by the era of mp3. Wikipedia, YouTube, Amazon, eBay and many other web applications that changed the world of business. The ability to understand the customer relationship is the key to reinvention, a step further to automation , identification of opportunities and definition of strategies, in my opinion.
I am watching this world to change really fast and I am a part of this world. It is like opening the eyes with the feeling of wonderment. This feeling makes me want to explore not only what is outside, but also what is inside of me. I do respect my own time, it would be foolish to be contaminated and manipulated with thoughts that are not my own. We need to keep connected to the world, it is very important to bring us joy.
.: Postar um comentário :.