.: E Faça o Marketing Acontecer! :.
Today it was addressed to me an interesting comment. Why are you usually fond of those the others aren't? I found that funny, am I really that weird? Another funny joke was something about sitting by someone else. The guy who asked me this started to laugh after I said "yes" to his question. Quite an odd guy, man I am terrible to understand other people's jokes. What did I say that was so funny anyway?
Oh boy, my desk is a mess! There are keys, cables, coins, pens, books, DVDs. I need to organize my stuff one of these days...
Anyway, putting these jokes behind, what I wanted to write about is how it is extremely positive when you face your life with a good mood and spirit. In many situations all odds will be against you. There are too many questions, not one solution, just a single life and so much confusion. I am full of things to do, people that I have to deal with. The way I speak, I look, I listen, they all influence the cogs of my life. Since I can't always be the winner I try to find a way to plant good seeds to watch beautiful flowers blooming in the future. Now I have an important task regarding a presentation to show to other engineers the pros and cons of a different system architecture. And when you are used to something, you should expect resistance, I have to keep that in mind. Engineers are no different. But to me this is also marketing stuff. I love when I can sell an idea, the feeling of sharing concepts is so cool.
Sharing what you know to others is a good thing. Kindness is a good thing! But we can't be foolish, because sometimes you need to go to the darkest places to see if the light is been manipulated or if it is a real light. We have this incredible ability to create a world of fantasy and use it as an illusion not only to fool ourselves but to fool others.
.: Postar um comentário :.