.: Eu Posso Fazer Sozinho :.

It is cold today! My dizziness is slowly fading away. I feel healthier now, not a 100% but much better. I am having weird dreams recently and I feel odd. It is almost like my body tells me not to go anywhere. My British accent is becoming much better now, but I still feel insecure whether to use it or not. Because of my eating disorder, I am still feeling weak, but that's fine, it is probably just anxiousness that I am fighting within subconscious domains. I am hungry, I want to eat!!! Why my body insist on rejecting food? Things I cannot control are such a pain.

I am feeling very childish today. When I talk to older people I feel much better. Maturity is something difficult to acquire, although I can sense the big picture, I know I am still immature. I need to focus on working in a proper manner to measure all my work. And the title of this post is a lie. I can't make it alone. I have people to support me, that I can rely and trust. I need them in a symbiotic relation. People that remember me when I am about to travel to a far away place, people that want to know what is going on in my life. And there is also people that share their opinion with me and listen to what I have to say. That's friendship a precious jewel I always treasure in my heart.

Today I have learned a valuable lesson. What the people expects from me and the qualities that are recognized as good and can mobilize people's behavior. That is good to know, more data for me. The goal is to achieve better relationship by achieving human objectives and organizational objectives. Ultimately a better social environment. There are several models of operation, it is up to you to understand the model you are in and use it the best way you can to succeed.
.: Postar um comentário :.